Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hosting Grand Opening of Rawfood Restaurant Redondo Beach, CA

December 2006, Los Angeles, CA.

I was honored and privileged to host the grand opening of CafeTerraBella. This is a rawfood restaurant inspired by my dear friend and fellow raw foodie, Melissa Mango, a talented chef. I remember a year or so prior to this restaurant's inception Melissa asked me what she should do--and I encouraged her wholeheartedly to go for the gusto--and give her dream of serving others divinely inspired rawfood culinary creations a chance to breathe and grow.

I felt so thrilled to see her idea take shape. This restaurant featured phenomenal rawfood dishes that inspired the palatte and rejuvenated the body. There was no deprivation of the taste buds, and the food was of supreme quality.

So, I flew out to Los Angeles, and hosted the grand opening of this incredible restaurant. Fun was had by all. In this video I celebrate being alive, I discuss my travels to Latin America sampling the foods of Brazil--and commented on how much more intense and alive even the fruits tasted to me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment