Saturday, May 16, 2009

How will Drunvalow's 2012 Prophecy Change Your Life? Click below

Click [here]to view this compelling prophecy that can change your life in the next 27 minutes.

This beautiful video gave me chills up my spine. Hilary Bee, a gifted practitioner of the Oneness Deeksha blessings and a brain state facilitator, emailed me this link after my profound session with her yesterday.

After watching this video I wrote this gushing thank you note to Hillary:

"Thank you for sharing this, I thank my self for choosing to listen and hear here this truth that I am ready to hear here...this video was one of the most beautiful dreams come true I have ever experienced, the Stefan-there is writing through the Stefan-here to say that all of this will come to pass and more, this is the dream we will be awakening into,

this is who we are and we will all rise up in our grandeur that is meant to be we will wake up in this infancy of being to ever more greater ways and levels of being and such is the ever more blissful and joyous lotus unfoldment of existence.

This Truth aligns my events in life, from tasting the ayahuasca vine of the soul and experiencing myself as a cell in the being of the universe, to "dreams in real estate", to the most profound experiences of my life from cellular regeneration with communicating to my DNA..."

No comments:

Post a Comment