Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ready to "unstuck" those unhealthy patterns? Try a world-class brain tune up with "Brain State Conditioning."


Scottsdale, AZ: I was suffering from side-effects of an emergency brain procedure in late 2006 to remove a life-threatening benign brain anomaly. I tried many of the conventional approaches, but none of them seemed to work, and I started feeling hopeless.

Then a friend suggested Brain State Conditioning. This was an advanced but very simple brain-wave repatterning technology pioneered by Lee Gerdes, a theologian who himself created this to treat his own PTSD. I was willing to give anything reasonable a go, so in 2008 I began this journey.

Basically I came in for a 2-3 hour assessment to the Scottsdale headquarters, where I was hooked up to a few electrodes while my brain was monitored when I was completing simple tasks such as reading, thinking, relaxing, meditating. What blew me away is how accurate the computer came up with its assessment, such as indicating I had a head trauma on my left frontal area (accident), and the ages as a child I experienced a trauma.

What makes this system unique is that it helps your brain reach its own optimal state, not to program or entrain the brain to be prescribed norm or standard.

I have done over a dozen sessions at the home office of Hilary Bee, a phenomenal, gifted healer based in Scottsdale. As an additional benefit, Hilary trained in India at the Oneness university, and provides "deeksha" energy transmission blessings with her hands, perfect if you are seeking a trainer with spiritual perspective. (Contact me if you want her contact info.)

Each session lasts about 2 hours, and involves specific customized sequence of programs based on my unique brain pattern. I lay back and relax, and visualize pleasant positive experiences as directed based on the program. The headphones play back symphonic music with tones designed to "reward" the brain when it produces an optimal pattern. This creates the feedback loop the brain needs to "see" itself.

This is not for the faint of heart however. Although you rest during these sessions, it does feel like mental gymnastics and you may feel exhausted, like after a marathon of sorts. Also, you may uncover and re-experience pain and trauma from the past that is haunting you right to the present. But if you are sick of unhealthy patterns and want to shed them once and for all, this is for you.

These sessions helped treat my anxiety, insomnia, depression, and even concentration and memory issus, that I was told was all too normal following a major brain operation--and this was following a miraculously successful procedure.

Brain state conditioning can also help you sleep better, relieve anxiety, alleviate depression--even improve your golf swing. In one study, parolees who participated in Brain State Conditioning showed zero recidivism--they no longer felt the need to commit crimes because the deficiency in the brain was healed.

Everyone can benefit from this technology because we all have brains that can function more optimally--especially in today's stressful, fast-paced world, we need every advantage we can to think ahead, adapt to overwhelming change, and maintain a Zen-like attitude throughout.

This may sound hard to believe, but Brain State Conditioning can also help resolve persistent psychiatric disorders safely--without the side-effects and risks of prescription drugs. The cost is reasonable, $120-250 per session. Unfortunately, it is not covered by insurance. Perhaps some day.

For more information visit BrainStateTech.com. Your brain will thank you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment