Saturday, July 18, 2009

A simple daily diet secret from my 107 year young friend BigDaddy



My dear friend and mentor Dr. Bernando "BigDaddy" LaPallo, born 1901. He is still alive and well and looking half his age. We will share one of his most important dietary secrets.
It's So simple that you will probably ignore it and go on with your life. But if you ignore it, you may miss out on a simple breakthrough that could have revolutionized your health, and prevented unnecessary suffering and disease.

So I will convey it anyway: Consistency.

Since the 1970s, LaPallo has ingested a particular breakfast drink called "SuperFood". He has done this like clockwork, without fail, for 30+ years. First thing every morning.
Its a proprietary blend developed by Dr. Schultze, and LaPallo actually collaborated with and has stayed in touch with Scultze over the years and provided ongoing input.

One may argue that LaPallo may still be alive and healthy without having taken this superfood. But he outlived one of his sons, who passed on when he was in his 80s. His son drank alcohol, smoked, and did not adhere to such simple but vital nutritional habits such as superfood.

LaPallo and Schultze will share with you countless stories involving seemingly miraculous cures and health benefits from their clients and patients who have used this product consistently and benefited. In fact, one of LaPallo's clients in her 60s had some minor weight problems when she began taking the superfood daily. Years later, she introduced herself to LaPallo again, and she was so transformed he almost didn't recognize her! She was slim and radiant.

I've begun taking superfood a few days after I met LaPallo, around October 2007 when I first met him. He was a speaker at a rawfood potluck on a Saturday around that time. I take it every day without fail. And if I am traveling I take superfood tablets. Plus I hear there are mini-portable blenders that are easy to transport, so you can have your blend whereever you are in the world.

My skin and eyes are clear. My energy level is high, and I don't find myself having much of any food cravings during the rest of the day because the superfood helps stabilize my blood sugar. Breakfast is considered the most important meals of the day, and I refuse to have even a day go by without it.

To make the superfood, you put 1 cup orange juice, 1 cup water, up to 1 cup fruits, and 2 T superfood. If you don't follow these simple instructions you won't like the taste and you won't find it palatable. Others who do not follow this I personally know, don't stick to it.

It contains all the essential nutrients, especially high in B12, and consists of raw organic algae, greens, barley, etc. One client I know cannot take it because she has a thyroid problem and the superfood is high in iodine. So do consult with your health care provider of any risks.

There are other green blends on the market but I will stick to this one because of the benefits and history.

The consistency of doing this daily communicates to your body a steady supply of fresh organic nutrition. I hardly take any other supplements--I don't need to, which cuts down on huge nutrition bills. Plus it only costs $1.30 per day. It more than pays for itself: short term you're not as hungry, so you will not waste money on impulse junk foods; and long term, you may spare yourself treatments that could cost you a fortune.

Bernando also implements consistency into his dietary habits by eating smaller portions at regular times during the day, e.g. 7AM, midday, and early afternoon. He usually doesnt eat after sunset, a practice that my rawfood physician Dr. Gabriel Cousens also discourages.

You can obtain superfood directly from Bernando in person, or from herbdoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment